PENNSYLVANIA VOTER INFO
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE
NOVEMBER 3, 2020
Voter Registration Deadline is October 19, 2020
EARLY VOTING STARTS SEPTEMBER 29: REGISTER AND VOTE in person at the same time through OCT 19!
(Check your county for exact early voting dates and locations for Early Vote Centers)
This year's election is one of the most consequential in our lifetime—if not for you, then for your children. Many critical issues are on the ballot in 2020. Democratic lawmakers will protect access to healthcare, provide funding for high quality schools, help create job opportunities, and ensure we have a safe environment. Let's elect legislators – Democrats – who will increase the minimum wage, mandate paid sick leave, expand voting rights, and more. A vote for Democrats is a vote to ensure fairness. Be sure your voice is heard. Get your ballot and vote early!
ARE YOU PREPARED TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE?
Have you made your Voting plan?
Dropping off your MAIL-IN BALLOT
- at your County Elections Office or Early Vote Center.
- at an official drop box. Many counties have set up boxes. Check here.
- at USPS by October 20, 2020.
Be sure to place your ballot in the internal SECRECY envelope before putting it in the outer envelope. (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Be sure to sign your ballot envelope with your exact registered signature. (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Voting in Person
There are two ways to vote in person:
- Vote early at the county election office or Early Vote Satellite location(s) from Monday, September 29, 2020 to Tuesday, November 3, 2020, but dates and hours will vary based on the county you live in.
- Vote at your polling place on election day (Nov 3, 2020). Polls are open on election day from 7 A.M. to 8 P.M. If you are in line by 8 P.M., you are allowed to vote.
Make sure you have your voter ID with you. Required for new voters.
Our Featured Candidates
Vote for Democrats
Want good jobs? Affordable Health Care? Quality schools? Clean air and water?
Opportunity for all? Justice and Equity? Integrity and Decency?
Joanna Bryn Smith
Ann Marie Mitchell