MICHIGAN VOTER INFO
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE
NOVEMBER 3, 2020
PLAN NOW TO VOTE ABSENTEE OR
VOTE EARLY IN PERSON, STARTING September 25.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE IS OCTOBER 29, 2020
(You can still register to vote up to Election Day at your Clerk's Office, but don't risk losing your chance to vote.)
This year's election will be one of the most consequential in our lifetime. Your most fundamental right as a citizen is being threatened in this election–your right to vote and choose your representatives. Be sure your voice is heard. Get your ballot and vote early!
ARE YOU PREPARED TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE?
Have you made your Voting plan?
Dropping off your ABSENTEE BALLOT
Drop off your completed ballot ASAP after October 7, 2020:
- At an official ballot drop box in your city or township.
- At your city or township clerk's office.
- At a mailbox before October 20, 2020.
- At your Polling Place on Election Day, you can surrender your absentee ballot and vote in person.
Be sure to sign your ballot with your exact registered signature.
Absentee Ballot Info
County Clerk Info
Voting in Person
Check for your correct voting site. You have the right to vote if you are in line by 8 p.m.
- Vote up to 40 days early in person at your city or township's clerk's office
- Vote at your polling place on election day (Nov 3, 2020). Open 7AM to 8PM.
Make sure you have your MI Driver's license or state ID with you.
Vote In Person Info
County Clerk Info
Our Featured Candidates
Vote for Democrats
Want good jobs? Affordable Health Care? Quality schools? Clean air and water?
Opportunity for all? Justice and Equity? Integrity and Decency?
Rep. Laurie Pohutsky
Rep. Matt Koleszar
Rep. Nate Shannon
Rep. Mari Manoogian
Rep. Padma Kuppa
Rep. Sheryl Kennedy
Rep. Jim Haadsma
Rep. Angela Witwer