State Legislatures Are KEY
Good Things Happen When Democrats Win!
Case study: Virginia 2019
Democrats win Trifecta in State Government: Governor, House of Delegates, and State Senate
In two years, Democrats have passed:
- Voting rights bills to make access to voting easier and prevent discrimination.
- Climate change bills to eliminate coal-burning plants, expand renewables and electric vehicles, and create jobs in clean energy.
- Worker protection bills to increase the minimum wage and protect workers from underpayment.
- Equal Rights Amendment to guarantee equal legal rights regardless of sex, becoming the 38th and final state needed for ratification to amend the US Constitution.
- Education bills to increase funding to schools and teachers and make community college free for low- and middle-income students.
- Gun protection bills with mandatory background checks, red flag law removing weapons from people deemed a threat, and limits on the quantities of guns buyable each month.
- Criminal justice reform, abolishing the death penalty, legalizing marijuana, and reforming the police.
- Civil rights bills to repeal 100 outdated, discriminatory bills including the ban on gay marriage.
Let’s make sure that Democrats stay in control next year for more needed reforms.
Vote for Democrats in 2021 and 2022!
Our State 2021
Our States 2022
Our ISSUE Reports
Read here for our latest in-depth research reports supporting Democratic state district campaigns.
This in-depth analysis of recent legislation reveals a lack of connection between GOP politicians and issues of deep concern to their constituents in districts across the state. The GOP has become the “anti” party (anti-environment, anti-workers’ rights, anti-public education, anti-affordable health care, anti-reproductive rights, anti-immigration, and more). more ...
Voting in lockstep on issues, the Republican bloc in the Michigan State Legislature has imposed an agenda on Michigan that does not represent the views of the general population. An in-depth analysis of recent legislation reveals that the GOP has become the “anti” party (anti-environmental regulations, anti-public education, anti-affordable health care, anti-social assistance programs, anti-reproductive rights, anti-immigration, anti-gay rights, anti-gun safety and more).
This summary report includes legislation that has become Republican mainstays in recent years. Voting in lockstep on issues, the GOP bloc in the Pennsylvania House and Senate has imposed an agenda at odds with the views of the general population. This analysis of recent legislation reveals a disconnect between GOP politicians’ priorities and the issues of greatest concern to their constituents. Republicans are now the “anti” party (anti-environmental regulations, anti-public education, anti-affordable health care, anti-social assistance programs, anti-reproductive rights, anti-immigration, anti-gay rights, anti-gun safety, etc.)
Please SUPPORT OUR WORK
We're already working hard Virginia for 2021 and in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona again to help rebuild the Blue Wall & flip state legislatures Blue in November 2022.
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO LOCAL MAJORITY.
It’s All AboutSaving our Democracy
It's time to flip the country BLUE.
Help us take back state legislatures in November.
BLUE IN 2021 and 2022!
Multiply your Vote with Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Join Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Local Majority and volunteer at
At MultiplyYourVote.org, you can find numerous volunteer activities such as talking to voters, texting, writing letters, or phone banking opportunities. Many allow you to help out right from your home .
Our Democracy is at stake as well as our Healthcare and Human Rights.